[ndnSIM] Reading and Removing Tag in Data Packet

Tun Tun Oo htunhtunu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:14:24 PDT 2014

Dear Alex,

In my customize forwarding, I want to send local information of every hop
by tagging data packet.
When router received data, it read tag and then remove it and add it again
router information.
But I found a problem when I remove the tag. Actually I think I cannot
remove the tag.

 MyTag tag;
    bool isTag = data->GetPayload()->PeekPacketTag(tag);
    if (isQueueTag)
        {
            read = tag.GetTag();
            NS_LOG_INFO ("Infomation "<< read << " : received from data >
"<< data->GetName());

            //to remove tag
            ConstCast<Packet>(data->GetPayload())->RemovePacketTag (tag);

           if (tag.GetTag != 0)
                std::cout << "Cannot Remove the tag in data > "<<
data->GetName()<<std::endl;
         }

Could you give me an advice how should I do it?

regards
TUN