[ndnSIM] Control messages

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 25 10:16:23 PDT 2014

Hi Narjes,

If you go with Wassim suggestion, then you don't need to do any modifications to the wire format (in wire/ndnsim.cc).  You would only need to add your new header to the "payload" of Interest and Data when appropriate (e.g., in consumer and producer apps).  For Interests it is not real payload, but just to move your custom data.