[ndnSIM] ndnSim, Consumer with multiple request prefixes

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:55:00 PDT 2014

Hi Maziar,

The existing consumers are very limited in the sense of prefix usage, but you can easily extend one of the existing consumers (or write a completely new one) to send either hard-coded or configured set of interests/prefixes.  Check out applications section section of ndnsim.net (http://ndnsim.net/applications.html).