[ndnSIM] ZipfMandelbrot content size

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Apr 22 12:51:34 PDT 2014

Hi Josh,

Not currently.  ConsumerZipfMandelbrot is a consumer, it sends only interests with the specified parameters.  What you're talking needs to be implemented on a producer side.  If you can implement ProducerZipfMandelbort (or some similar name), I would be very happy to incorporate your code into ndnSIM.