[ndnSIM] Question about measuring RTT for each interest

Azar Fazel azarmehr65 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 17:38:15 PDT 2014

Hi Alex

I'm new in ndnSIM. Could you please give me some hint on how can I measure
the RTT for each interest?

If I got it correct, it seems that "app-delay-tracer" gives this
information. But I do not know what does "fulldelay" and "lastdelay" means?
I have read the explanation of them from here:
http://ndnsim.net/metric.html?highlight=fulldelay

but it is very confusing. The delayS and delayUS gives the RTT for "one"
interest or they aggregate the delays for all interests from the beginning
of simulation?