[ndnSIM] ndnsim

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Apr 14 11:44:32 PDT 2014

Hi Parisa,

The tracers were designed primarily for tracing purposes and not meant to be used to make forwarding decisions.

What you can do instead, is to create a custom strategy (custom base strategy) that collects all parameters you need to make the decision at the interest forwarding stage.  I have implemented a simplified version of what you need in in this project https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding/tree/master/extensions.  You can get stats.cc|h and stats/* files and modify them to fit your needs.