[ndnSIM] Control a producer in sending content by itself and neighbor router

Amin Karami amin at ac.upc.edu
Sun Sep 29 12:03:28 PDT 2013

Hi friends,
In ndnSIM,
(1) How a neighbor router connected to a producer can control the InData
rate from a producer? How a router can decrease or increase the rate?
(2) Also, I am going to declare an application with start and stop time
for a producer. I mean, controlling a OutData rate by a producer itself.
I wrote a below code, but App does not work in defined
starting/finishing time.

       ndn::AppHelper producerHelper ("ns3::ndn::Producer");
       producerHelper.SetAttribute ("PayloadSize", StringValue("1024"));
       producerHelper.SetAttribute ("Signature", StringValue("2"));
       ccnxGlobalRoutingHelper.AddOrigins ("/dst1");
       producerHelper.SetPrefix ("/dst1");
       producerHelper.Install ("P1");
       ApplicationContainer App = producerHelper.Install ("P1");
       App.Start(Seconds (2.0));
       App.Stop(Seconds (5.0));

I looking forward to hear soon.

Best Regards,