[ndnSIM] A question about printing out PIT contents

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Sep 25 21:25:52 PDT 2013

Hi Liu,

You can do something like this:

input: Ptr<Node> node;

Ptr<ndn::Pit> pit = node->GetObject<ndn::Pit> ();
for (Ptr<ndn::pit::Entry> entry = pit->Begin (); entry != pit->End (); entry = pit->Next (entry))
  {
    std::cout << *entry << std::endl;
  }

This will print out content of each PIT entry in the default format.  If you want some customizations, you can either directly access elements of PIT entry, or modify Print method of Pit implementation.