[ndnSIM] How to set attributes for forwarding strategy?

Xiao yan Hu xhbreezehu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 19:43:23 PDT 2013

Hi Guys,

FYI

[10:31:22 AM] Xiaoyan Hu: Hi Alex :)
[10:31:52 AM] Xiaoyan Hu: would you pls tell me how to set Atrribute for
Forwarding stategy
[10:32:14 AM] Alex Afanasyev: the ndn stack helper has method
SetForwardingStrategy
[10:32:48 AM] Alex Afanasyev: this method as a first parameter takes name
of the forwarding strategy class, and the rest are pairs of parameters
specifying name of the attribute and value of the attribute
[10:33:09 AM] Xiaoyan Hu: how to set "CacheUnsolicitedData" Attribute
[10:33:19 AM] Alex Afanasyev: ndn::StackHelper helper;
[10:33:44 AM] Alex Afanasyev: helper.SetForwardingStrategy
("ns3::ndn::fw::BestRoute", "CacheUnsolicitedData", "true")

Thanks,
Xiaoyan