[ndnSIM] A question about the example named "ndn-tree-tracers.cc"

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Sep 12 10:52:08 PDT 2013

Hi Jin,

I suspect that you're modifying not exactly the right file.  Did you modify scenario in examples/ folder or did you copy/create ndn-tracers.cc in NS-3's scratch folder?   If the latter, then you would want to change scenario's name, so it doesn't conflict with ndnSIM examples (I suspect, but can't be 100% sure, that the scenario you're running is from examples folder, while you have modified file in scratch/ folder).