[ndnSIM] Question about the inconsistent entry in PIT

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:21:37 PDT 2013

Hi Saran,

Can you try adding this line

  interest->SetInterestLifetime    (m_interestLifeTime);

into apps/ndn-consumer-zipf-mandelbrot.cc after line 184.

I have a suspicion that this could be the reason of the strange results (and I really wonder how it was working in the first place without interest lifetime to be set in this consumer...)