[ndnSIM] reset FwHopCountTag

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Sep 2 10:02:05 PDT 2013

Hi!

You can update code in model/fw/ndn-forwarding-strategy.cc around lines 185-189.
In the current form, the hop count tag is echoed from the interest.  If you simply add tag without peeking the interest tag first, you'll get a reset value:

That is, you ned something like this:

      FwHopCountTag hopCountTag;
      contentObject->GetPayload ()->AddPacketTag (hopCountTag);