[ndnSIM] Request about ConsumerWindow

Tun Tun Oo htunhtunu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 07:27:19 PDT 2013

Dear Alex and all,

I would like to request Alex and all, for correcting the following problem
in ConsumerWindow and Consumer class.

While I am experimenting congestion topology with ConsumerWindow Class.
I found that the following behavior from Log for sending Interest and
Window Control.

Data 0 (Received)-> Window Size (2)-> Sending Interest (1) (2)
Data 1 (Received)-> Window Size (4) -> Sending Interest (3) (4)

As you mention in your previous mail, it is very simple logic and it is
using window = window+1.
>From the log I can see window size in even number but I believe it has
correctly working for additive increase.
But sending Interest might be wrong sequence and it should send only one
for each window as below.

Data 0 (Received)-> Window Size (1)-> Sending Interest (1)
Data 1 (Received)->Window Size (2) -> Sending Interest (2)
Data 2 (Received)->Window Size (3) -> Sending Interest (3)
Data 3 (Received)->Window Size (4) -> Sending Interest (4)

If it is working like this,we probably can see this as a log.

Data 0 (Received)-> Window Size (2)-> Sending Interest (1) (2)
Data 1 (Received)->Data 1 (Received)-> Window Size (4) -> Sending Interest
(3) (4)

I would like to request you how should I do to correct it in Consumer Class
and ConsumerWindow Class.
Thanks you in advance.

Regards
TUN