[ndnSIM] OutData vs. InSatisfiedInterests and InData vs. OutSatisfiedInterests

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Oct 1 10:33:28 PDT 2013

Hi Amin,

In many of the scenarios, there is no difference.  But it is not true in general.  For example, if there are two PIT entries that share the same prefix and one Data packet arrives, there will be two events of In/OutSatisfiedInterest but only one In/OutData, since both Interests can be satisfied with the same Data.