[ndnSIM] A question about detecting the Face status

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Nov 17 12:07:51 PST 2013

Hi Jin,

Highest rank currently is defined as a face in FIB with smallest routing metric.  You can control this parameter either when you directly insert entries into FIB (http://ndnsim.net/doxygen/classns3_1_1ndn_1_1_fib.html#a62d58066a4e5f497513b795031100c91), or if you're using ndn::GlobalRoutingController, this metric will be a sum of face metrics configured in the topology.