[ndnSIM] ndnsim error help

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Nov 1 14:32:40 PDT 2013

Hi Yowaraj,

This is very strange error that I had never encountered and not sure what to do.  Which platform are you building ndnSIM on?

The error comes from inside NS-3's build in visualizer.  You should try to update your NS-3, pybindgen, and ndnSIM repos (I just pushed update that incorporates all recent updates from NS-3 development branch).  If that doesn't fix the problem, I can only suggest to try to fix NS-3's visualizer and/or submit but report to NS-3: https://www.nsnam.org/bugzilla/