[ndnSIM] initial RTO value

yao hu huyao at goto.info.waseda.ac.jp
Wed May 29 07:38:33 PDT 2013

Hi Alex and Yaogong,

Thanks for your both explanations. For my understanding, this RTO is used
in setting up a retry-timer. But I am a little confused by the word "retry"
in "retry-timer". This "retry" refers to the retransmission for end users
for sure, but it also refers to the retry for intermediate nodes (retry
other alternative faces than failed one)?

Regards,
huyao

早稲田大学 基幹理工学研究科 情報理工学専攻
後藤滋樹研究室