[ndnSIM] Question on FIB matching

Asit Chakraborti Asit.sc.Chakraborti at huawei.com
Fri May 10 14:00:43 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks again, I had adopted an approach similar to the second one here. I removed the check for a valid FIB entry,
but then added a simple SetFibEntry routine to add one to the PIT when a FIB entry is known, before the interest is
forwarded, to keep the statistics parts happy. It seems to work, but I will need to check the statistics part a little
more carefully.

Thanks,
Asit.