[ndnSIM] how to get the transmission delay

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Thu May 9 09:23:18 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,
	My code as followings:

	Interests
	for Interest in Interests {
		packet = CreateData(Interest)
	m_protocolHandler (packet);

	m_transmittedContentObjects (header, packet, this, m_face);
	etc ..
	}

	In the above code, the data packet is not answered on the same time, is it?   Since the m_protocolHandler and m_transmittedContentObjects functions will make the timeline forward.

	Is there a way to answer all the data packets on the same time?

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D Candidate,
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, P. R. China