[ndnSIM] PIT stats examples

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue May 7 11:29:05 PDT 2013

Hi Flávio,

For the first example, did you change anything in the script?  Especially about this line:
  ndnHelper.SetPit ("ns3::ndn::pit::Persistent::AggregateStats");

I just run an unmodified ndn-simple-with-pit-operation-stats.cc and it didn't not give me any error. I tried on Mac and Linux with the latest versions of NS-3 and ndnSIM.

For the second example. There was an error with the header format.  The scenario actually printed out only 4 parameters: Time, NodeId, NodeName, and NumberOfPitEntries.  I have pushed the correction.