[ndnSIM] smartflooding behavior in case of link failure

yao hu huyao0107 at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:40:48 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. Interest lifetime you mentioned means the
InterestLifetime for some entry in PIT? You means 2-second value is not
from the provider but from some intermediate node somewhere?

I attached the topology file, and I use the standard smartflooding way and
let the link between r3 and r7 down sometime. I have not updated for about
one month, so I am afraid I am not using the latest ndnsim code.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
huyao