[ndnSIM] car2car

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu May 2 18:55:36 PDT 2013

Did you try ldconfig ?

In any case, you should have specified LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as I suggested before and in the instructions.  What is happening is that your dynamic linker cannot find the library that you have compiled against.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=<path-to-where-you-installed-ns3> ./waf --run=car-relay

To make visualizer work you need to further configure your environment, as described in README.  I would start without visualizer first.