[ndnSIM] How to set the attributes in the InterestHeader?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:00:00 PDT 2013

Hi Chengu,

Since these selectors are not (yet?) fully supported by the forwarding strategy/pit/fib/cs lookups, I have decided to not include them in the default interest header implementation.  You are more than welcome to add some or all of the fields to the interest, but there is also a need for relevant extensions in other places of ndnSIM.