[ndnSIM] can't get Nack when congestion

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:33:53 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,
	In your paper "A Case for Stateful Forwarding Plane", you have compared performance of NDN, Path Splicing and IP, eg, the following figure. How do you implement the IP part?

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D Candidate,
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, P. R. China