[ndnSIM] How to disable the CS cache?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 6 20:36:32 PST 2013

I this case, I would recommend using ns3::ndn::cs::Freshness::* content store implementations.  You can see details how freshness is handled in https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/blob/master/model/cs/custom-policies/freshness-policy.h

The currently implemented way treats Freshness=0s as an unset value, but you can easily modify this behavior.