[ndnSIM] Congestion Links and overloaded Nodes

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:07:19 PDT 2013

OK. I find a traceable variable from point-to-point-channel.h
  TracedCallback<uint32_t,          // channel ID
                 Ptr<const Packet>, // Packet being transmitted
                 Ptr<NetDevice>,    // Transmitting NetDevice
                 Ptr<NetDevice>,    // Receiving NetDevice
                 Time,              // Amount of time to transmit the pkt
                 Time               // Last bit receive time (relative to now)
                 > m_dropPointToPoint;

This can help me to pick the congestion link. But how can I pick the overloaded node of NDN?

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China. 100084