[ndnSIM] Dumb Requester

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Jun 23 22:40:20 PDT 2013

Hi Amin,

If you're using scratch/ folder, then you need to organize your code a little bit differently:

mkdir scratch/ndn-dumb-scenario
cp src/ndnSIM/examples/custom-apps/dumb-requester.* scratch/ndn-dumb-scenario/
mv scratch/ndn-dumb.cc scratch/ndn-dumb-scenario/

This way, NS-3 will know that all files under scratch/ndn-dumb-scenario/ need to be compiled together to create one scenario.