[ndnSIM] Lru policy lookup and insert function

panhgshine at 163.com panhgshine at 163.com
Fri Jun 21 01:18:12 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I have modify a replacement policy based on LRU. I found that if lookup an item that did't insert the list, the program will break. And I read the API of boost::intrusive::list::splice(const_iterator p, list & x, const_iterator new_ele) function. It requires new_ele must point to an element contained in list x. So, I know the reason that program break. But, in real world, if the Lookup function in ContentStoreImpl execute before Add function in ContentStoreImpl, what would happen? And, can I modify the insert function in LRU policy to decide how to insert the item?

Thank you!
--Pan