[ndnSIM] caching

Saeid Montazeri saeid.montazeri at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 03:21:57 PDT 2013

Dear Alex,

You can set the content store size to 1. If the number of total packets in
your network is very large compare to the number of nodes with cache size
equal to 1, the effect of cache size equals 1 is negligible and it is
similar to CS with size zero. CS size equals to 0 was interpreted as
unlimited cache size as far as I know.

But if you need to disable CS in total, you should write a new cache policy
which disables the cache. You can see how the LRU, FIFO, ... policies have
been implemented and follows the implementation style.

Best Regards,
Saeid