[ndnSIM] How to get nonce value from the reply object?

Prasertsak U. gniliamg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 07:01:31 PDT 2013

For now, I solve my problem already, which workaround by signature field of
ContentObject.

//  @Provider App.
void OnInterest(...)
{
     ndn::ContentObjectHeader data;
     data.SetSignature(interest->GetNonce());
}

// @Consumer App.
void OnContentObject (...)
{
     uint32_t reply_nonce = contentObject->GetSignature();
}

Regards,
Prasertsak U.