[ndnSIM] cache mechanism

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Tue Jul 23 10:36:38 PDT 2013

Hi Chen,

In the current implementations, when Data packet is cached, it loses all memory on where this Data packet came from.  So, you may need to do some extensions to retain such memory.   After this part is done, the rest could be relatively easy: you need to create a policy, similar to utils/trie/lru-policy.h  that implements the right logic in "insert" method.