[ndnSIM] queue type

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Jul 14 15:39:03 PDT 2013

Hi Natalya,

I have pushed a commit that implements ability to specify custom queue and queue parameters in topology file (https://github.com/NDN-Routing/ndnSIM/commit/0aa1136514f2d2ab72d28c949c36050a5d56c336).  Note that queue type and parameters are set the same for both ends.

Also, the change required a small API update in the base NS-3, so you will need to update you NS-3 as well (there is one new commit).