[ndnSIM] how to disable a link

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 23:36:09 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,
The code can compile without error, but the result may be not right.

I disabled the one link at Seconds(5.0), some packets should be dropped, while I can't find any. I am trying to detect whether SetUp works.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke (Shock) Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, Beijing, P.R.China. 100084