[ndnSIM] Abilene topology information

Saeid Montazeri saeid.montazeri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 22:00:49 PDT 2013

Dear Alex,

Thanks a lot for the reply. May I have an estimate of the execution time of
the Interest Flooding scenario (Please let me know the simulation time).
Did you use MPI? If yes what was the number of processes?

Best Regards,
Saeid

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Alex Afanasyev <alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu