[ndnSIM] install ndnSIM on CentOS

Xiaoke Jiang shock.jiang at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 07:51:42 PST 2013

As nobody answers, so I will give my experience today.

1. install ns-3
here is the official instructions: http://www.nsnam.org/wiki/index.php/Installation

2. install ndnSIM
the hardest step is to install boost, here:
download and unzip boost from here: http://www.linuxidc.com/Linux/2012-01/51941.htm
go boost homedir
./bootstrap.sh
then ./b2 --toolset=gcc stage debug threading=multi link=shared
then sudo ./b2 release install

It seems that I installed boost successfully, but how to configure ns-3 with this boost but not default boost.
 I stop here.

thanks

My Regards,
Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)

Ph.D Candidate,
Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
Tsinghua University, P. R. China