[ndnSIM] Unable to find rate-trace.txt and aggregate-trace.txt files

Anil Kumar Maguluri anilmaguluri at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:36:27 PST 2013

Hi All,

I am new to NS3 and ndnSIM. I am able to build the ndnSIM and execute few
examples which are mentioned on the ndnSIM website.

I am able to execute *ndn-tree-tracers.cc* using "./waf
--run=ndn-tree-tracers". And i can see the following information on the
terminal :

user at anilmaguluri-ubuntu:~/ndnSIM/ns-3$ ./waf --run=ndn-tree-tracers
Waf: Entering directory `/home/user/ndnSIM/ns-3/build'
Waf: Leaving directory `/home/user/ndnSIM/ns-3/build'
'build' finished successfully (1.997s)
user at anilmaguluri-ubuntu:~/ndnSIM/ns-3$

But i am unable to find the  rate-trace.txt and aggregate-trace.txt files.
Please let me know how those files will be generated and path of those
files.

Thanks for your support.

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Kumar Maguluri