[ndnSIM] How to get the Interest information from each face?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Thu Feb 28 11:50:57 PST 2013

I think you overcomplicate things.  Do you need this information in runtime or just for later analysis?

If for later analysis, ndnSIM has a couple of metric tracing helpers that already collect this sort of information (http://ndnsim.net/metric.html#packet-level-trace-helpers).  Both ndn::L3AggregateTracer and ndn::L3RateTracer will give the information you're interested in.

Is it what you need or you need something more than just numbers?