[ndnSIM] complile problem (#22)

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 20 19:08:09 PST 2013

Hi Wei,

For your own scenario files I would recommend using a moduled approach, when you don't directly add code to NS-3/ndnSIM, but write extensions that depend on NS-3/ndnSIM. Here is the template that you can use:https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-scenario-template and two examples: https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-comcom-stateful-fw and https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-nom-rapid-car2car. In this template, you just put your files into scenarios/ directory and they should automatically be compiled.

If you want to do quick experiments, you can put your .cc files into scratch/ folder of NS-3. When files are placed in the scratch/ folder, they will automatically compiled by the ./waf script.