[ndnSIM] error

Yaogong Wang ywang15 at ncsu.edu
Sun Feb 17 11:51:19 PST 2013

I had the same issue. It appeared to be caused by some recent commit (maybe
e6c07b5?) since the code worked fine with v0.2.3 but raised the mentioned
error with v0.2.4.

Thanks,
Yaogong

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:06 PM, Alex Afanasyev <
alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2013, at 12:07 AM, Xiaoke Jiang <shock.jiang at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi all,
> I met a error message said:
> "msg="Limits are enabled, but the selected forwarding strategy does not
> support limits. Please revise your scenario",
> file=../src/ndnSIM/helper/ndn-stack-helper.cc, line=311
> terminate called without an active exception"
>  I think I use the right Fowarding strategy:
> ccnxHelper.SetForwardingStrategy
> ("ns3::ndn::fw::BestRoute::PerOutFaceLimits",
>                                    "Limit", "ns3::ndn::Limits::Window");
> ccnxHelper.EnableLimits(true, Seconds(0.2), 40, 1100);
>
> What's wrong? anyone can help?
>

> The strategy is right, it is strange that you're getting the error.  Can
> you copy/paste here a code from your scenario from creation of the helper
> till calling Install (Install should be called last, after setting limits
> and selecting the strategy)?
>
> ---
> Alex
>

> thanks
>
> My Regards,
> Xiaoke Jiang (蒋小可)
>
> Ph.D Candidate,
> Dept. of Computer Science and Technology,
> Tsinghua University, P. R. China

Yaogong Wang, PhD Candidate
Department of Computer Science
North Carolina State University