[ndnSIM] leaky bucket start time

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Feb 13 11:30:07 PST 2013

I see. Yeah, 1 second randomization could be a bad choice (any small randomization would be sufficient), but I wouldn't rely too much on users to take care of that.

I can actually put a configurable option to enable/disable this randomization, as well as to configure randomization interval, keeping it ON by default with 1 ms randomization interval.