[ndnSIM] Extension of Nack packet

Tun Tun Oo htunhtunu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 22:01:22 PST 2013

Dear Alex,

Thanks you so much for your advice for nack extension and correction for
print queue length. Both are very helpful for me.

For your question of receiving nack function, I checked only nack vailidty
using DidReceiveValidNack. I should check it firstly at the OnNack as your
advice. In case if I couldn't receive it at OnNack, what could be the
problem?

I have one more question, if I want to send node information ( queue
length, link capacity) as a feedback using the NACK packet, how should I
do?

Now I am studying the guide from
http://www.nsnam.org/support/faq/miscellaneous/. to implement it. Is there
any nddSIM specific method?I realized that in the nack packet format, there
is a payload field. How can I use payload field to send data?

Sincerely yours
TUN