[ndnSIM] declaring a variable in ndn-forwarding-strategy

i.liyanage at surrey.ac.uk i.liyanage at surrey.ac.uk
Mon Dec 16 12:37:29 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

I compiled without the -d optimized and ran without the visualizer.

Then it just compile and nothing is displayed in the terminal.

I entered the code in StartApplication() function.

I was trying to build a collaborative caching application.

Ptr<ForwardingStrategy> forwardingstat = GetNode()->GetObject<ForwardingStrategy>();

Ptr<Name> inName = Create<ndn::Name> ("/prefix/thisfix/");

forwardingstat->addAllowCS(inName);

If I comment out the third line(line in red) it works fine.

Many Thanks,

Isuru