[ndnSIM] (no subject)

narjes aloulou aloulounarjes at yahoo.fr
Tue Dec 10 09:56:23 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

I want  use a centralized node "controller" that have a global  routing table and it can calculate routes. This controller publish the information that it is a controller to all nodes. So each node can asks him about any route.

My question : I must use a simple provider and make it as a controller or I must use the ndn::GlobalRoutingController ?

Thanks for help