[ndnSIM] Uninstall ndnSIM

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Dec 8 11:48:07 PST 2013

Ho Manju,

You may need a little bit more than that. If you haven't modified ndnSIM and didn't write any scenarios, just simply re-download everything, configure, compile, and install.  This will override anything that was installed before (no real need for uninstalling).

If you have modified, then you should back up your modifications, then re-download, re-apply modification, and then the standard configure, compile, install.