[ndnSIM] Routes not respected

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Dec 1 11:55:09 PST 2013

Hi Fabrizio,

You may want to disable default routes (either delete the line with SetDefaultRoutes, or set parameter to false).

The reason for "diverting" is that SetDefaultRoutes cause several alternative "routes" to the destination, some of which are probably wrong.  And the forwardingStrategy, given the alternatives may try to send interests towards non-best-route-face.