[ndnSIM] packet loss in large scale network

Liu, Xuan (UMKC-Student) xuan.liu at mail.umkc.edu
Thu Aug 29 07:29:57 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

I would like to test large scale network with ndnSIM, and I have created a topology file, and use AnnotatedTopologyReader to import it, as the example interest-ddos-attack did. I use GlobalRoutingHelper to add prefix origin to the nodes that are generating interests.  I have used BestRoute as the forwarding strategy.

When I checked the output, I notice there are still quite a few packets are lost for source to destination.

Could you please give any suggestion on how to trace where the packet is lost in the network?

Thanks,

-- Xuan