[ndnSIM] How to record interests?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 24 10:51:16 PDT 2013

Hi Shenglan,

There are many ways you can implement such a table.  For example, you can write something similar to ndn-pit-impl.h, which internally uses a special ndnSIM hash-based trie-like data structure to facilitate entry lookup process.

I made a very basic example, based on ndn-pit-impl, but without any complex logic.

To actually add/update entries to your custom table, you would need to write a custom forwarding strategy (or modify the existing one) in the same way PIT is accessed and modified.