[ndnSIM] Green faces tried twice in best-route forwarding strategy (#32)

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Fri Apr 12 10:45:33 PDT 2013

Hi Yaogong,

There is small redundancy, but it does not introduce any problems. If super::DoPropagateInterest() succeeded, then the processing will not happen in BestRoute at all. If it failed, the foreach loop will try and "skip" (if any exist) the green faces and attempt to send out over an available yellow face.

This is just a small inefficiency that was made for the sake of simplicity and generality.