[ndnSIM] How to see the contents/entries in CS?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 10 14:09:36 PDT 2013

Hi huyao,

With merging there is always a chance of conflict, but all conflicts are resolvable (or at least you can abort or revert back, if it is something serious).  That was my primary reason to recommend writing extensions and scenarios outside NS-3 and ndnSIM repos (like here https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-examples, here https://github.com/cawka/ndnSIM-ddos-interest-flooding and other example repos).

In this particular case, I don't believe that you're going to have conflicts, if you were using relatively new ndnSIM code (what ndnSIM commit your code is based).  I basically made trivial changes that are not related to ndn-forwarding-strategy.cc.

You should be able to pull code for NS-3 repo (this is different from ndnSIM repo), where the addition is just one file that gives you ability to monitor CS in visualizer. So, there should not be any kind of problem here with merging.