[ndnSIM] ns3 Energy module

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sat Apr 6 12:50:45 PDT 2013

Hi Xee,

I'm not sure what do you mean that you're trying to use energy module with ndnSIM.  As far as I understand from what I have checked, energy module in NS-3 just gives a framework to simulate energy consumption parameters (http://www.nsnam.org/docs/release/3.16/models/html/energy.html).  I'm not entirely sure what exactly you want to do and what kind of errors are you getting...

If you can gives an example of the scenario you're working on, and some error messages you're getting, we would be able to better help you.